Radish green Snacks

How do you use Radish Leaves ?

Whenever I buy Radish, I plan to use them in one or other way, but I’ve observed they turn yellow- get dried up quite early, by next day. So this time I kept Meera’s  Muthiya recipe ready, and started on this dish as soon as Radish were in my kitchen.

I had prepared Methi Muthiya then and we loved it, so I repeated similar procedure with help of Meera’s recipe.

IMG_3918

Taste wise I did not find much difference between the two, they are crispy - spicy and masaledaar, as usual ;)

We had it with chutney and ketchup. We had Citrus Blue drink along with these fried snacks – we need such cool drinks especially during October heat. We loved the overall combination.

This bookmarked recipe goes to Priya’s Bookmarked Tuesday.

Comments

  1. Yummy snack, that blue citrus drink is truly catchy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love muthiyas - such a delicious, guilt-free snack. Looks yummy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for associating it with my event. I so want to prepare methi muthia and now this one as well, so bookmarking it myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Dropping By and taking the time to say Hello here! Your appreciation or criticism makes this small space of mine exemplary so Do Visit Again :)