Healthier Pancakes

When I mentioned about my Banana Pancakes in my last post, I realized that I have grown over from that recipe to a healthier version. I have stopped using full measure of flour, instead replaced to half wheat flour and half Maida. Taste doesn’t really change much, just looks a bit Wheat-ish.

IMG_4103

The only change is in Ingredients:

You Need:

  • Flour (Maida): ½ measure
  • Wheat Four: ½ measure
  • Milk: 1 measure
  • Egg: 1 in number
  • Banana: 1/2- mashes and remaining 1/2- sliced , normally I use full one mashed
  • Butter: 2tbsp
  • Sugar: 2-3 tbsp
  • Baking Powder: 1/4 tsp
  • Salt to taste

You Do- Refer my Banana Pancake Post, it’s the same. IMG_4102

Nowadays we have the pancakes with this Strawberry Topping, brought it from Mahabaleshwar. It goes great with pancakes.

Thanks to the use of Bananas, These Pancakes along with my Sweet Sheera go to Smita’s “Cooking with Fruits” event.RoyalFruitBasket copy

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for Dropping By and taking the time to say Hello here! Your appreciation or criticism makes this small space of mine exemplary so Do Visit Again :)