Cookbooks display – part II

The Foodie is quite an avid reader, but only of the books that he owns. A very weird quality of his, he always buys books- reads and stores them. To store the huge number of books, that we owns, we now have a sturdy bookshelf.

IMG_0341

The topic was not about bookshelf but, now I’ve nice place to keep my Cookbooks :D Yes, they are very well arranged in one compartment :)

IMG_0342

I also have n-number of magazines, with n-number of recipes, even these have their own place now. I’m planning to take typical cut-outs of the necessary recipes and donate these soon.

DSCN6001

One of the priced gift is this “Ruchira”, its known as a Necessity Cookbook in every Marathi household :) This was a gift from work friend Meenakshi, thanks a ton :)

This goes to Susan’s Black and White event co-hosted by Sihi.

Comments

  1. Do u really have so many cookbooks... Great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yups, and I know I do not cook so much from them but will do so soon :)

      Delete
  2. Wow lovely collection, wish i have those books in my bookshelf too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love collecting cookbooks too..soul soother ain't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.. especially going through them is quite appetizing too ;)

      Delete
  4. You are always very welcome Dear ! :) - Meenakshi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) one of your patent recipe coming soon :)

      Delete
  5. I read them like a good story book for they transport me to a different place with smells and visuals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Dropping By and taking the time to say Hello here! Your appreciation or criticism makes this small space of mine exemplary so Do Visit Again :)